– Software Developers.
– Computer Science students and Graduate.
– MIS Students and Graduate.
– Analyze and design a mobile app for iOS based devices.
– Make use of the modern UX design patterns.
– Build an iOS application development environment with full understanding for each component in the system.
– Efficiently develop full iOS applications.
– Use all the important features provided by the iOS APIs.
– Understand licensing and signing process.
– iOS Applications development course is a technical professional course about building Apps for iOS based devices. Course covers an introduction to SWIFT programming languages which is the official programming language of building App for iOS created by Apple.
– Course is divided into lecture, demos and hands on labs.
– Lectures are meant to deliver the basic concepts and info.
– Demos are meant to illustrate how to get things done.
– Hands on labs are meant to enable trainees to master through hands on experience.