Course Audience and Qualification
– Software Developers.
– Computer Science students and Graduate.
– MIS Students and Graduate.
Course Objectives (Swift and iOS)
– Analyze and design a mobile app for iOS based devices.
– Make use of the modern UX design patterns.
– Build an iOS application development environment with full understanding for each component in the system.
– Efficiently develop full iOS applications.
– Use all the important features provided by the iOS APIs.
– Understand licensing and signing process.
Course Description (Swift and iOS)
– iOS Applications development course is a technical professional course about building Apps for iOS based devices. Course covers an introduction to SWIFT programming languages which is the official programming language of building App for iOS created by Apple.
– Course is divided into lecture, demos and hands on labs.
– Lectures are meant to deliver the basic concepts and info.
– Demos are meant to illustrate how to get things done.
– Hands on labs are meant to enable trainees to master through hands on experience.
- ADVANCED UI TOPICS
- iOS User Experience
- Navigation Bar VS Tab Bar
- Using Tables
- Creating Tables with Custom Cells
- MORE ON DATA PERSISTENCE
- Using Bundle pList Files
- Creating Dynamic pList Files
- Copying Resources from Bundle to Local Storage Introduction to Core Data
- MORE ON NETWORKING AND WEB SERVICES
- Networking using Alamofile API JSON Parsing
- Checking for Network Connectivity
- IOS SECURITY
- iOS Sandbox
- Built-in Encryption
- OWASP Top 10 and Web Services Security
- LOCATION SERVICES
- Requesting Location Permission
- Obtaining User’s Location
- Keeping Updated while Location Changing
- USING APPLE MAPS (AS TIME ALLOWS)
- Adding Map View
- Controlling zoom and navigation Adding Map Markers
- Navigation out of Maps
- IMAGES GALLERY AND CAMERA (AS TIME ALLOWS)
- Accessing Gallery and Image Saving Copying Images from Gallery Capture Images from Camera
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS (AS TIME ALLOWS)
- Apple Certificates Provision Profiles
- Using Notification Servers
- APP STORE AND APP UPLOADING (AS TIME ALLOWS)
- Building App Archive Signing App Archive Exporting App Binary Uploading to App Store Ad-hoc Distribution
- BUILDING A COMPLETE APP – PRACTICAL PROJECT (AS TIME ALLOWS)
- App analysis and design Technical design
- Integration and Testing
- App packaging and Code Signing