Course Audience and Qualification
– Software Developers.
– Computer Science students and Graduate.
– MIS Students and Graduate.
– Analyze and design a mobile app for Android based devices.
– Make use of the modern UX design patterns.
– Build Application interface using both graphical and XML editors.
– Making use of all important device APIs including storage and networking.
– Android Applications development course is a technical professional course about building Apps for Android based devices. Course presents the main concepts behind Android development framework and Android OS standard APIs that enables developers of getting the maximum for them Apps.
– Course is divided into lecture, demos and hands on labs.
– Lectures are meant to deliver the basic concepts and info.
– Demos are meant to illustrate how to get things done.
– Hands on labs are meant to enable trainees to master through hands on experience .
- Introduction to Mobile Computing Introduction to Android Operating System
- FACTORS IN DEVELOPING MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Mobile Software Engineering
- Frameworks and Tools Generic UI Development Android User
- MORE ON UIS
- UIs and Mobile Apps Designing the Right UI
- INTENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Android Building Blocks Android Activities
- Using Intents
- Intent Filters
- STORING AND RETRIEVING DATA
- Synchronization and Replication of Mobile Data Getting the Model Right
- Android Storing and Retrieving Data
- Working with a Content Provider
- COMMUNICATIONS VIA NETWORK AND THE WEB
- Correct Communications Model Android Networking and Web
- Wireless Connectivity and Mobile Apps Android Telephony
- NOTIFICATIONS AND ALARMS
- Performance and Memory Management Android Notifications and Alarms
- SECURITY AND HACKING
- Mobile Applications Security
- OWASP Top 10 for Web Services Security